Promoting your business through our social media
It is our goal to help promote our retail partners when possible. One of the ways we can do that is by highlighting the unique aspects of your business through our social media channels. We have an active social channel with a strong following of people (including consumers, trade industry & fair trade supporters). We want to share with them interesting events and information, special promotions, store opportunities, unique perspectives on Fair Trade, inspiring stories of change and anything else that aligns with our mission and will inspire them.
We would be happy to share any information about your business that falls in this category with links, location etc, to promote your business.
Some examples of things we can promote for you:
- Events: especially for learning and sharing of Fair Trade story, fund raisers, special sales.
- Major events like remodeling, move etc.
- Career opportunities
- Stories of inspiration coming out of your products, travel and interactions.
- Announcements, calls for support, updates about the Fair Trade town status of you town and/or impact reports.
- Interesting facts and bits of information about your business.
- Unique viewpoint about Fair Trade/Sustainable product industry. We can even repost blogs bringing out that unique perspective (subject to our review and approval).
Write to us at email@example.com to make it happen.
Want to follow us?
|Connect to us||Here's how|
|Subscribe to our blog|
|Become a Facebook fan!|
|Follow us on Twitter|
Calendar of Fair Trade Events
Handmade Expressions is building a calendar of Fair Trade events. If you would like us to feature your event in our calendar (which will be promoted through Facebook, our Newsletter and Twitter) please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handmade Expressions has a monthly newsletter. If you would like us to feature a story about you, please contact us at email@example.com.